- In this final step, you will monitor and report the project status of your experiment. Your project can be in one of 5 states:
- NS – Not Started
- IP – In Progress
- F – Frozen
- C – Completed Implementing Change/Tactic
- A – Achieved Objective/Strategy
- “F” is used when you want to stop multitasking to focus on a higher priority project.
- As the status changes, click on the new Status to show your progress to other stakeholders.
Now Just do It – monitoring progress
The last step is called “Just Do it!”. You have now completed all 5 steps of your analysis and have done the best possible analysis and preparation to identify a NEW CHANGE to solve your problem. But unless you actually implement it, you will never know if it would work or not.