- Harmony will show you the hint at the start of this step.
- WHY#1 is a summary of Step 1 to answer why a change is needed.
- WHAT FOR is a summary of the PROS you want to gain and retain and CONS you don’t want to gain and retain to answer what the objective is of the new change.
- WHY#2 is a summary of assumptions challenged in Step 3 and YES, BUTS that needed to be overcome in Step 4.
- HOW TO is a summary of the full Tactic from Step 3 and 4.
- You can edit any box by clicking on it.
Step 5 – Designing a Good Experiment
Step 5 is the final step where HARMONY DECISION MAKER automatically summarizes your full analysis into a “Design Experiment” format that clearly answers the WHAT FOR, HOW TO and WHY’s related to your new Decision Resolution.