Step 4 is to identify all the “Yes, buts” you and/or other stakeholders might have that can block or distract you from implementing your decision resolutions without compromising.
- Harmony will show you the hint at the start of this step
- For the Option you selected to resolve your decisions, identify 3 types of Yes, buts.
- Resolution is not sufficient to be a win for all stakeholders.
- Resolution has potential negatives for one or more stakeholders.
- Resolution has implementation obstacles.
- For each “Yes, but”, click on the relevant text box, enter the stakeholder that raised it, what the “Yes, but” is, and the “Yes, And” to overcome it.
- Once completed click on GO TO NEXT STEP to move to Step 5.
Sharing Decision with Community
- On Step 2, 3 and 4, when clicked on “Go To Next Step” Harmony will ask you to submit your decision to community library.
- Sharing with community decision have 2 different options, “Share Anonymously” or “Share with Your Name”.
- When clicked on “Share Anonymously”, Harmony will ask to confirm before sharing with community.